게시판

8 Reasons why Facebook Is The Worst Option For Bus Sex

익명
2024.09.04 02:35 8 0

본문

It lives in knowing our history." --Sigrid Ellis "The golden age of serial killers and polygamy was not coincidentally the final time individuals might afford rent on minimum wage and barely any scholar debt." --Pookleblinky "I must admire the mix of needless complexity mixed with absolutely breathtaking incompetence." --Matthew Green "The Brits appear shocked the remainder of the world has no inkling of their which means of the word 'nonce', but from out here the expertise is that in the event you assemble any five random English letters it will likely be some form of slur in Britain." --Ra6bit "People really take your pain scale a helluva lot more seriously while you say 'On a scale between Braxton-Higgs and getting shot within the face I'm at about 8cm dilated'." --Linda Tirado "Just remembered that the EMTs who final treated my mom said that they'd stopped asking who the president was in 2017 because most people both received indignant or just refused to answer." --Benjamin Dreyer "If the 'thought' leaders here have taught us anything, the goal ought to be to expose, get fired, affect personally, and diminish all people perceived in even the slightest of transgressions." --Hotpup, on infosec Twitter "Anyone who thinks the pen is mightier than the sword has not been stabbed with both." --Lemony Snicket "I stopped believing in the potential for satire the day we came upon that pharmacist who had been destroying vaccines thought the government had created the sky to hide us from God." --Myles Lobdell "I'm 30. My life at the moment is remembered by Desert Storm, the Monica Lewinsky Scandal, the Dot Com Bust, 911 and the infinite Middle East Wars, the good Recession, Massive pupil loan debt, and a as soon as-in-a-lifetime pandemic.

Cyber Slacker "This high-profile vulnerability in an open supply undertaking is actually reinforcing my belief that, to a dominant portion of users, the primary vital factor about free software is that it is gratis, quite than libre." --cron mother "Meaningless platitudes are the true forex of open source." --Vaibhav Sagar "Personally I'm in favour of vulnerability disclosure in ways in which impression Minecraft as individuals would possibly care then; going to BlackHat is like shouting at one another in a goldfish bowl." --Kevin Beaumont "Mark Meadows put collectively a PowerPoint for Trump's coup try and the media has moved on in 24 hours. But yeah, Hillary's emails." --Jack Cocchiarella "One of the crucial sinister things the correct has achieved in US historical past is convincing half the nation that 'politics' is some abstract, theoretical thing wholly separated from a person's identity and morality. This is how you get so many white conservatives breathlessly attempting to debate the fitting for certain folks to exist. They've turned politics into a game, like its a debate membership match. A few of them actually consider you'll be able to just flip 'politics' off like a gentle swap. Those on the appropriate can not fathom that politics can imply life or loss of life for sure teams as a result of the complete history of America has inoculated them in opposition to this concept. They're stunned when people select to not interact with them. It is a genuine SHOCK. Whats even worse is that the correct will inform you straight what they imagine, even if its heinous and unhinged, and then nonetheless act shocked and insulted while you name them out for it. As if disagreeing with their fascism is worse than the fascism itself." --Wootmaster "I'm lacking some vital context within the Nancy Reagan discourse at present and I want it to stay that method." --Patrick Tomlinson "Twitter is LDAP for millennials." --Glyph "I've come to the unhappy conclusion that a lot of people in the US and UK are literally opposed to democratic values." --Dan Kaszeta "Up until just lately you may very well be like 'I feel most people are good' and it'd sound affordable since you solely knew 150 folks. The average Youtube remark or Twitter reply thread would drive a medieval optimist mad." --Pookleblinky "I feel the rationale Twitter no longer sparks joy is that I never meant to get this far into the weeds in the first place. I came here to shitpost and chill and then people began following me for my good takes and now I must frenetically manufacture nuance always." --Amberite "I'm positive I might get extra traction if I tweeted gentle, supportive writing recommendation, however my solely recommendation is fuck 'em all. Life is too short. Nobody has time. Everyone seems to be broke. Everything sucks. Write what you need to jot down and anybody telling you to stop goes in the bin." --Magen Cubed "The reason It's a beautiful Life (1946) holds up so properly is that George's line, 'You understand how long it takes a working man to avoid wasting $5000?' has by some means not aged even slightly." --@sovietdisco "Essentially the most absurd factor in regards to the finland PM story is the concept that there's a 36 12 months outdated who wants to go clubbing. IDK I assume maybe common healthcare signifies that you don't feel like you are rapidly decaying the moment you turn 27." --Lauren Shippen "Whoever controls the media, controls the mind." --Jim Morrison "It's funny that 'having sincere interests and hobbies' is coded as queer, feminine, autistic, and many others. As if the cishet allistic dude's very best past-time is staring at a wall till he falls asleep." --Pookleblinky "Who needs espresso when Twitter can throat punch you earlier than 10am?" --@annaliese119 "I assumed we'd all agree that deadly viruses are bad enough to be value doing something about, but then once more, I also thought we'd all agree that faculty shootings are bad enough to be worth doing something about." --Matt Blaze "Nothing in life will radicalize an individual faster than a medical analysis in America. Turns out dehumanizing folks for having disorders and a lifetime of stress and trauma is a superb way to ensure individuals wanna burn your system to the ground. I quite like this idea. The US model of 'radical' is just called 'widespread sense' in all places else on Earth." --Scrooge McFuck "I did not have 'company pursuits reinvent second life 20 years later but worse in each potential approach, and a bunch of nerds act like this is revolutionary and inevitable' on my bingo card." --Eevee "People really underestimate how dystopian the United States is." --Kate Aronoff "Individuals who long for the log cabin all the time overlook the outhouse." --Jim Lockard "I had no life plan for previous 30. I did not think I'd be useless, I simply had by no means wished to or felt in a position to make one. Perhaps not coincidentally, most of what I'd constructed fell apart at exactly 30. Now, I have not reestablished a norm - however the world would not have norms now, so it's positive." --Dr.

chronicle-connection-plus-rpg-artwork.png?width=1200\u0026height=1200\u0026fit=crop\u0026quality=100\u0026format=png\u0026enable=upscale\u0026auto=webp

They're both within the dictionary and no one knows what either means." --Deep Space 90210 "We dont so much have a social security web within the US as a social spike/scorpion pit." --Zetta "People who nonetheless want flying automobiles haven't been in a Cessna with an inexperienced pilot at the stick and it reveals." --Socketwench "At some point we switched seamlessly from 'a pc is a machine for helping people think and plan industrial processes more efficiently' to 'a computer is a machine for tricking millions of other folks or machines into supplying you with cash as fast and as cheaply as doable'." --Nate Cull "I'm not a 'stable genius', I'm a nightly build genius. Schwarzski "I don't tweet that continuously b/c my mother would all the time inform me: If I don't have anything helpful or nice to say, then I should keep my lure shut. Makes me unhealthy at social media--however I still think she's on to something." --Bunnie Huang "You completely are allowed to not be nasty to individuals whether or not or not you are simply learning a factor!" --Rabbi Danya Ruttenberg "At this level sarcasm is my soul's connective tissue. It is the marbling of my spirit meat. I'm the wagyu of sarcasm." --Dildog "If I remain silent on necessary matters, this is why: Sometimes there are not any words, and words simply aren't enough." --T.

I've also added a short replace to the Beatles paper below that, the place my readers found Mike Williams was army and is selling Flat Earth. Blue Heron "That looks like someone put wings on a panel truck. For serial killers in a hurry or something." --Puella Vulnerata, webcamchat on the Short SC.7 Skyvan "Only an idiot (or someone with no ideas) designs a system so that they go to jail or break their principles." --Philip Hallam-Baker "Fuck them. Fuck their freedom. I would like my freedom to reside. I need to get out of the home. I want to go next door and play chess. I wish to go take some pictures. This is bullshit." --Howard Stern, on antivaxxers "Computer science belongs beneath the humanities as applied metaphysics." --Lord Bowlich "You do not must suffer to be legitimate." --Goat Sarah "The basic 4chan style trolling techniques have matured to some extent to be an ISO certificable mainstream standard. The meme warfare is definitely a factor." --Niconiconi "I do not use Docker as a result of I know how to put in applications." --The actual Lazlo Falconi "Remember in the course of the early phases of the pandemic when the Canadian authorities endorsed utilizing glory holes to assist prevent the spread of covid during sex?" Emily Darling "Friendship in adulthood is just a game of whoever can compartmentalize their by no means-ending exhaustion lengthy enough to remember to succeed in out and check in." --Joseph Oteng "Back then we did not care, we still had imaginations capable of letting go of the idea that perfection even exists in the primary place." --@spajtastic, on fen who don't love random stuff being used to make props "In 40 years, I haven't encountered a lot death in 12 hours, as last night. I imagine that is what a nuclear incident would feel like." --Dr.

댓글목록 0

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

댓글쓰기

적용하기
자동등록방지 숫자를 순서대로 입력하세요.