게시판

The Invocation of Prophet Jonah: Arabic Text, Romanized Version, Trans…

익명
2024.08.27 17:24 15 0

본문

s its own merits.
"It's possible that the Prophet saw was only told about the merit of Muharram surpassing Shaban in the last stages of his life, or maybe the Prophet saw already knew about it but couldn't increase fasting in the month of Muharram due to various obstacles, such as illness, travel, and the lik

efore dawn.
During the month of Ramadan, a Muslim can still perform the tahajjud prayer after doing the tarawih prayer. In addition to our prayers being answered when reciting the tahajjud prayer, there

064790800_1620619406-muslim-men-praying-tashahhud-posture.jpgNight of One Suro
Leaving the house on the night of first Suro is prohibited for several reasons. Based on various sources, Javanese people believe that the spirits of deceased ancestors will return to their family's home

radise

"Indeed, the righteous will be among gardens and springs, Accepting what their Lord has given them. Indeed, they were before that doers of good. They used to sleep but little of the night, If you have any concerns concerning where and ways to utilize Faith-based digital archives, you could call us at our site. And in the hours before dawn they would ask forgiveness." (QS.

SWT.
The sunnah tahajjud prayer in Arabic is called Sholatun Lail, which means night prayer. The night time for this tahajjud prayer is from the last third of the night until right before dawn. The last third of the night refers to around 01.0

As mentioned earlier, la ilaha illa anta subhanaka inni kuntu minadzolimin is an part from Surah Al-Anbiya verse 87. This surah tells the story of Prophet Yunus AS who was engulfed by a whale for 40 days and Allah SWT freed him out unharmed. This is proof

061991800_1589907669-2642086.jpgThe reading of Prophet Yunus's prayer has a profound meaning and can be used as a self-reflection for Muslims. By uttering this supplication, Muslims are hoped to take lessons from Prophet Yunus's story and use it as motivation to better themselves and continue endeavoring to draw closer to

076350100_1700135732-muslim-man-studying-quran_1_.jpglar celebrations.
Why does this prohibition on the night of first Suro exist? In the book titled Sajen dan Ritual Orang Jawa (2010) by Wahyana Giri, the night of one Suro is a holy night and its m

l Muslimiin.

Meaning: Allah is the Greatest, all praise be to Him, and glory be to Allah day and night. I have turned my face sincerely towards He who has brought forth the heavens and the earth and I am not of those who associate (others with Allah). Indeed, my prayer, my sacrifice, my life and my death are all for Allah,

3).

A video became viral on social media. It shows KRL passengers on the Bogor-Angke route doing the Fajr prayer in the KRL carriage. The prayer room at the station was reported to be full due to the large number of worshippers praying. Therefore, some passengers opted

from other gods.
Followed by the phrase, "subhânaka" (Glory be to You) as a form of exaltation of Allah from everything. Then the phrase, "innî kuntu minadh dhâlimîn" (indeed I have been among the wrongdoers) as a form o

There are several dates in the month of Muharram that are advised for practicing voluntary fasting with different virtues. So, is it permissible to practice voluntary fasting on the 1st of Muhar

The sacred label attached to the night of one Suro or the month of Suro has led to the development of several prohibitions for the night of one Suro in Javanese society. Such as prohibitions against marrying, building a house, moving houses, speaking, and many more. People who violate a number of prohibitions on the night of one Suro are believed to encounter

ing supplication.
اللهُ اَكْبَرُ كَبِرًا وَالْحَمْدُ لِلهِ كَشِيْرًا وَسُبْحَانَ اللهِ بُكْرَةً وَاَصِيْلًا . اِنِّى وَجَّهْتُ وَجْهِيَ لِلَّذِيْ فَطَرَالسَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْااَرْضَ حَنِيْفًا مُسْلِمًا وَمَا اَنَا مِنَ الْمُشْرِكِيْنَ . اِنَّ صَلَاتِيْ وَنُسُكِيْ وَمَحْيَايَ وَمَمَاتِيْ لِلهِ رَبِّ الْعَا لَمِيْنَ . لاَ شَرِيْكَ لَهُ وَبِذَ لِكَ اُمِرْتُ وَاَنَ مِنَ ال

al fasting month.
"The most excellent prayer after the obligatory prayers is the prayer in the last third of the night, and the most excellent fast after the fast of Ramadan is fasting in the month of Muhar

l bring disaster.
In the book titled Panduan Syahadat (2015) by Taufiqurrohman, the prohibition on the night of first Suro regarding organizing wedding celebrations is believed to bring misfortune to the bride and groom and all peo

Allah

"As stated in a verse of the Holy Quran, "And in some parts of the night (also) offer the Salat (prayer) with it (i.e. recite the Quran in the prayer), as an additional prayer (Tahajjud optional prayer) for you (O Muhammad). It may be that your Lord will raise you to Maqaman Mahmuda (a station of praise and glory, i.e. the highest degree in Paradise)."

댓글목록 0

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

댓글쓰기

적용하기
자동등록방지 숫자를 순서대로 입력하세요.