게시판

The West Java Provincial Election Commission (KPU) has just concluded …

익명
2024.08.22 15:58 17 0

본문

"Yes, we are not short of candidates for DKI. We have Mas Eko Patrio, Mbak Zita Anjani, among others, who already understand the conditions in DKI. I believe we have no shortage of candidates and will nominate our own," he said.

Head of the West Java Provincial KPU, Ummi Wahyuni, stated that the simultaneous regional elections in West Java will cost around IDR 1.1 trillion. "The budget for the regional elections in West Java is IDR 1.1 trillion," she said.

Nevertheless, he appreciates the dynamic political process leading up to the 2024 Regional Election . He also hopes that there will no longer be political party divisions like in the presidential election .

Despite this, Doli still allowed the KPU to design Sirekap for the 2024 Regional Elections. However, whether it will be used or not, Commission II will give its view. This is in consideration of the commotion caused by Sirekap during the 2024 Election. "Go ahead and prepare it, we will see. Don’t let it cause confusion and commotion like last time. Due to it, there were celebrations that didn’t happen. So, whether it will be used or not, it must be evaluated," Doli said.

Adi also sees this as PKS's effort to anticipate offers from the Coalition of Indonesia's Progress (KIM), which is seriously considering nominating Ridwan Kamil for Jakarta. "At the same time, PKS is a party that many other contenders are eyeing for vice-candidate slots. For instance, there was a recent offer from the KIM camp for PKS to be Ridwan Kamil's running mate. In this context, PKS is deliberately putting forward their cadre to anticipate the seriousness of the offer to be Ridwan Kamil's companion," he explained.

Maximum Effort When asked how optimistic he is about running in the 2024 Pilkada, Dico Ganinduto couldn't provide a definite answer. He admits he can only try his hardest and let Allah decide the results. "I believe, as humans, we must strive and make maximum efforts. As much as possible, try with good intentions. We leave the results to Allah," explained Dico Ganinduto.

I Am Ready Dico Ganinduto wants to contribute positively to the country by participating in the Pilkada. He is wholehearted and resigned if fate dictates otherwise. "So, whatever the result, I am ready. I am sincere, as long as I make maximum efforts. My intention is to make a positive contribution to the country," he shared.

"It should also be known that KIM is not just focusing on Jakarta and West Java. We have built an understanding to continue the success from the presidential election to the regional elections," said Doli, quoted from YouTube Liputan6, Thursday (June 20, 2024).

Betty explained that the KPU also sets the policy for using Sirekap. However, the KPU will present the Sirekap format to Commission II of the House of Representatives (DPR RI) regarding its use in the regional elections. "KPU regulations and policies will be presented first. They can give input as usual, no problem," she clarified.

However, Anies was not in Jakarta when PKS declared their support for the Jakarta Pilkada. The former Governor of DKI Jakarta was known to be on vacation in Spain. This was evident from Anies Baswedan's social media post showing him visiting the Santiago Bernabeu Stadium in Madrid, the capital of Spain.

The KPU will be in charge of Sirekap during the 2024 Simultaneous Regional Elections. "Oh, of course. The final responsibility (Sirekap) for elections and regional elections remains with KPU RI," said Betty at the Ministry of National Development Planning/Bappenas, Jakarta, as reported by Antara, Wednesday (29/5/2024).

According to Doli, from the beginning, Sirekap has been a concern for Commission II DPR RI. It was even initially not recommended for use in the 2024 Election. "In the early stages of discussing the Election, friends recommended not using Sirekap, but suddenly Sirekap appeared from the KPU. So let’s discuss it later and not say it will be used now," Doli explained.

Moreover, public reaction has been quite significant in response to the speculation that Ahmad and Ganinduto will form a duo in the upcoming contest. As a spouse, Chacha Frederica confirms she will always back Dico's move to run in the Central Java election, including her husband's effort to invite Raffi Ahmad to join the political contest. "As long as my husband is with Raffi, I pray for the best," said Chacha Frederica regarding the Pilkada to the media in the Tendean area, Southern Jakarta, Tuesday. "During the photoshoot, Gigi was also there. So, Gigi and I as wives endorse our husbands as long as it is positive, good, and beneficial for many people. Yes, we back them," Chacha Frederica added.

Hasyim assured that if the Sirekap model for the 2024 Regional Elections is ready, it will be presented to the relevant commission in the DPR RI. "When it’s ready, we will report it in the hearing session with Commission II of the DPR," said Hasyim.

070014900_1560832886-20190618-Yusril-Sidang-MK-4.jpgWhen you loved this post and also you desire to get more info concerning Istana komentar soal kekhawatiran Jokowi terbitkan Perppu Pilkada kindly stop by the internet site. Deputy Chairman of the DPP Gerindra Party, Habiburokhman, addressed the news that the Advanced Indonesia Coalition (KIM) proposed the deputy governor position to the Prosperous Justice Party (PKS) for the 2024 Jakarta Regional Election.056396700_1655723973-Infografis_SQ_Kilas_Balik_Satgas_Nusantara_Amankan_Pilkada_hingga_Pilpres.jpg

댓글목록 0

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

댓글쓰기

적용하기
자동등록방지 숫자를 순서대로 입력하세요.