게시판

Snapshot of Indonesia's Badminton Team for Paris 2024 Olympics: Tradi…

익명
2024.08.21 13:06 26 0

본문

They have gathered 79 medals in total.

Japan and Great Britain are hot on their heels in third and fourth position. The home country Japan has won 21 gold, 7 silver, and 12 bronze medals. Meanwhile, Great Britain ha

with reporters, Saturday (29/6/2024).
"I only check my phone if there's something urgent, for example, if there's a message from my family. I've also limited communication with friends," added the gold medal

n advance of the Paris 2024 Olympics.
"The playing environment in Paris, shuttlecocks are quite unhurried. We have to ready for from here. I myself find it quite difficult with slow shuttlecocks," elucidated Gregoria during a press conference at the PP PBSI Cipayung National Training C

ommunity is essential to motivate them.

Team Indonesia's competitions at the Paris 2024 Olympic Games today are certain to be fierce and exciting. Here is the full schedule and streaming URL for

nkit F Bhakat and Dhiraj M Bommadevara.

Following that, La Memo will compete in Final E of the rowing sport, specifically in the men's single sculls category. While it's only to decide rankings 25-30 after not managing to qualify to the quarter-finals, La Memo remains determined to provide his best. This match can be view

esian athletes will be showcased today.

The journey of Indonesian athletes at the Paris 2024 Olympics is becoming more intense. Five delegates of the Red and White are set to exhibit their finest abilities at this biggest global sporting event. With high enthusiasm, La Memo, Arif Dwi Pangestu, Diananda Choirunnisa, Joe Aditya Wijaya Kurniawan, and Azza

he women's 200-meter individual medley.

In the swimming category, 16 swimmers with the best time records will qualify to the semifinals. From the semifinals, the leading eight swimmers will advance to the finals to vie for medals. The support of the I

the Paris 2024 Olympics live streaming.

Indonesia's journey doesn't end there. Swimmers Joe Aditya Wijaya Kurniawan and Azzahra Permatahani will also demonstrate their abilities at Paris La Defense Arena. Joe will compete in Heat 1 of the men's 100-meter butterfly. Meanwhile, Azzahra will c

Liputan6.com, Jakarta Live streaming of Indonesian team's games and comprehensive schedule for the 2024 Paris Olympic Games this day, Friday (2/8/2024) at 14:30 WIB only through Vidio's OTT service. Various intense matches feat

Liputan6.com, Jakarta - Indonesia's women's singles player, Gregoria Mariska Tunjung, is undertaking particular preparations for contending in the 2024 Olympics in Paris, France. She is conferring a lot with and being trained by her mentor, Susy

Bola.net, Jakarta - The competition in the top rankings of the current medal standings for the Tokyo 2020 Olympics hasn't undergone significant shifts. As of Wednesday (4/8/2021) at 20:30 WIB, China, the US,

rom Susy Susanti and Alan Budikusuma.
Indonesia's gold medal collection is now complete from all sectors. Women's singles by Susy Susanti (1992), men's singles by Alan Budikusuma (1992) and Taufik Hidayat (2004), mixed doubles by Tontowi Ahmad/Liliyana Natsir (2016), men's doubles by Ricky Subagdja/Rexy Mainaky (1996), Candra Wijaya/Tony Gunawan (

hani are ready to make proud Indonesia.

Today, the action of Indonesian athletes begins with Arif Dwi Pangestu and Diananda Choirunnisa. They will participate in the mixed event 1/8 elimination round of archery taking place at Les Invalides. This pair will compete against representatives fr

r playing style and mental toughness.
"Throughout this time, Ci Susy has always supported and kept track of all the tournaments I've entered. We preserve our relationship by eating together and discussing my earlier competitions, and she pr

paration for the Paris 2024 Olympics.
"I've reduced my social media usage, I've practiced this since the Indonesia Open. There are still some things I must manage for work, but I designate particular p

gland Open champion didn't refute it.
"There is certainly a burden, but Rian and I prefer to enjoy it and use this burden into motivation for us because there's no time and opportunity that can come twice. Moreover, in 2020 we

every competition she will engage in.
"Although in the recent tournaments she failed to attain the first place, Gregoria was able to preserve her position in the top eight Olympic rankings to prevent fa

ut her prospects with Fadia in Paris.
"The preparation is fortunately good. The trainer also gives motivation to keep interacting well, reinforcing my and Fadia's heart and mind. There are numerous new lessons that Fadia and I have learned during the Olympic training. We look back at the last six months where we h

Jonatan Christie and Anthony Sinisuka Ginting will be the representatives for the Red and White in the men's singles sector. Jonatan is placed in Group L together with Lakshya Sen from India, Kevin Cordon fr

040880800_1720528476-Olimpiade_2024_-_Profil_Atlet_Dayung_Indonesia_di_Olimpiade_Paris_2024_copy.jpgIf you have any concerns concerning where and how you can utilize academic research roles, you can contact us at our page.056783800_1722447949-20240731_-_NOC_-_OP24_-_NAIF_-_Badminton_-_Men_s_Singles_Group_H__Anthony_Sinisuka_Ginting__INA__1-2_Toma_Junior_Popov__FRA__-04.jpg

댓글목록 0

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

댓글쓰기

적용하기
자동등록방지 숫자를 순서대로 입력하세요.