게시판

The Election Supervisory Body (Bawaslu) RI announced that it has begun…

익명
2024.08.11 12:46 42 0

본문

099716500_1713949530-20240424-Prabowo_Sambangi_Markas_PKB-HER_4.jpg"If asked who would be chosen as Governor if the Central Java Pilgub were held today, the results would be Hendrar Prihadi with 23.9%, and in second place, the Chairman of DPD Gerindra Central Java, Sudaryono, with 22.7%," said Johanes .

He explained that the decision of the PKS Central Leadership Council (DPP) to nominate Anies and Sohibul Iman in the 2024 Jakarta gubernatorial election was based on suggestions submitted by the PKS Jakarta Regional Leadership Council (DPW). "I have received a letter from the DPW DKI Jakarta structure that has proposed the DKI gubernatorial candidate to the PKS DPP, followed by the DKI vice-gubernatorial candidate to the PKS DPP. Among the letters was a request to endorse, approve, and designate Mr. Anies Rasyid Baswedan and Mr. Mohammad Sohibul Iman as the gubernatorial and vice-gubernatorial candidates for DKI," said Syaikhu.

"As the Chairman of the Indonesian Solidarity Party, I am providing a recommendation letter to show our support for the candidate pair, Mr. Ahmad Ali and Mr. Abdul Karim Aljufri, as governor and deputy governor candidates for Central Sulawesi for 2024-2029," stated PSI Chairman Kaesang Pangarep at the PSI Central Executive Board, Central Jakarta, Friday (June 7, 2024)

Ali stressed that as a gubernatorial candidate, he has an obligation to establish relationships with political parties. "Why is the Deputy Chairman of the NasDem Party here? I mentioned that my presence here is in my capacity as a gubernatorial candidate," explained Ahmad Ali. "As a gubernatorial candidate, it is my obligation to build relationships with political parties," he added

068781500_1684399980-Pidato-Kebangsaan-Prabowo-di-Masjid-Istiqlal-Angga-2.jpgna. Announce the provisional voter list
b. Receive input from the public regarding the provisional voter list
c. Make corrections and announce the corrected provisional voter list
d. Announce the final voter list and report it to the Regency/City KPU through PPK
e. Implement all stages of the election at the village/sub-district level or other names as determined by KPU, Provincial KPU, Regency/City KPU, and PPK
f. Collect vote counting results from all TPS in its working area
g. Submit the vote counting results of all TPS to PPK
h. Conduct evaluations and make reports on each stage of the election in its working area
i. Conduct socialization on the implementation of the election and/or related to the duties and authorities of PPS to the public
j. Perform other tasks assigned by KPU, Provincial KPU, Regency/City KPU, and PPK according to the provisions of laws and regulations
k. Perform other tasks according to the provisions of laws and regulation

na. Form KPPS
b. Appoint Pantarlih
c. Determine the corrected provisional voter list to become the final voter list
d. Exercise other authorities given by KPU, Provincial KPU, Regency/City KPU, and PPK according to the provisions of laws and regulations
e. Exercise other authorities according to the provisions of laws and If you cherished this article and you simply would like to acquire more info regarding ahok maju pilkada jakarta 2024 didukung ganjar i implore you to visit our web page. regulation

"No, there hasn't been any," said Hendrar when met after the 10th-anniversary celebration of the Ganjar Grassroots Network Volunteers (Jangkar Baja) in South Jakarta, Friday (April 10, 2024), as reported by Antara.

007595900_1718959510-KIM_Prabowo.jpg1. February 27—November 16, 2024: Notification and registration of election observers
2. From April 24—May 31, 2024: Submission of the list of potential voters
3. May 5—August 19, 2024: Fulfillment of requirements for independent candidate pair support
4. From May 31—September 23, 2024: Updating and compiling the voter list
5. From August 24—26, 2024: Announcement of candidate pair registration
6. August 27—29, 2024: Registration of candidate pairs
7. August 27—September 21, 2024: Review of candidate requirements
8. September 22, 2024: Determination of candidate pairs
9. From September 25—November 23, 2024: Campaign period
10. On November 27, 2024: Voting day
11. November 27—December 16, 2024: Vote counting and recapitulation of vote results

Bagja explained that the selection process is also ongoing, specifically the selection of Ad Hoc Panwas prepared by Bawaslu’s Human Resources (HR) Division. Meanwhile, he mentioned that the evaluation is related to the performance of the Ad Hoc Panwas during the previous Presidential and Legislative Elections. "If during the Presidential and Legislative Elections the Ad Hoc Panwas did not perform well, of course, we can evaluate and re-select for the Pilkada," said Bagja.

"The stadium may be Bernabeu, but the shirt is still Persija, and the greeting remains Sajete. Am I the first Indonesian to do this?" wrote Anies Baswedan, as quoted by Liputan6.com from his Instagram account @aniesbaswedan, Tuesday (25/6/2024). Anies posed with the typical Jak Mania gesture, with his thumb and index finger forming the letter J. He was also wearing a Persija football club jersey.

He mentioned that the selection and evaluation are conducted because the term of office for the Ad Hoc Panwas continues until two months after the inauguration of the elected President and Vice President or until December 2024.

댓글목록 0

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

댓글쓰기

적용하기
자동등록방지 숫자를 순서대로 입력하세요.