게시판

Excalibur

익명
2024.10.25 04:50 2 0

본문

Before the opening, I was wondering what would happen since I couldn't get tickets for the first day, but somehow I was able to watch 8 performances. I had the opportunity to sit in the front seats on the first floor and the balcony seats on the second and third floors, which were renovated last fall. The former seats are still flat, so it depends on the luck of those sitting in the front seats. This is because the orchestra box is a movable seating area, and as with all theaters, you can't see the floor or the floor above the stage. It was a shame for a production like this one, which brings a tremendous world view with its lighting and stage equipment. On the other hand, the balcony seats were much better. They were much closer to the stage than the back seats on the second and third floors. There were no obstructions. Entry and exit was also smooth. This is the view from the L1 row on the third floor. After all, this work is highly acclaimed for its music, but the equipment is The lighting is really amazing.

The scenes between the wolves and the dragons are also smoothly changed,

and the scene before the curtain is a show part that is enjoyable.

The lighting was particularly impressive, distorting the light with magic.

The costumes look a little cheap, especially Arthur.

I felt a little sorry for Kiki, who looks like a figure doll.

That's right.

Toa Serika is just a figure doll.

If they were to sell it, it would sell.

And his hair is just like Shoma Uno.

The slow-motion fight with Wolfstan

was just like Shoma's sequence.

It got the blood of a figure otaku boiling.

And Marin-chan as Wolfstan is just too cool.

Even though she's the enemy, I think she's an excellent general.

The costumes and face paint fit perfectly and added depth to the work.

She's truly a member of the Senka family.

Now it's time to board.

As for my beloved Lancelot,

I'll talk about him again later.

댓글목록 0

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

댓글쓰기

적용하기
자동등록방지 숫자를 순서대로 입력하세요.