게시판

Big sparkle♪: Samoyed Kroka's easy-going diary

익명
23시간 26분전 1 0

본문

■ Kurog's Book: He's Going to the Dentist Now on Sale♪ ■

The Fluffy Seller is on the Move!

"Diary of the Samoyed Kuroka"

Published by: Pet Life, 112 pages, published by: Pet Life, 112 pages, published by: Midori Shobo

On sale at major bookstores nationwide and online bookstores!

-------------------------------------------------------------------(Kojikoji @ It's getting dark all of a sudden (^^;) I was lazing around on my air walk on Monday and ended up going out late, but as a result, the rain stopped and I was lucky that I didn't need an umbrella♪ U^ェ^U I went to the local walking course, YEBISU's garden place. On November 12th, the world's largest Baccarat chandelier was lit up~♪ With the occasional light rain, the reflection of the illumination on the wet road was stellar♪ It's so sparkly, 2 bye 2 bye~! U^ェ^U This is the first time this year that a street piano has been installed that you can play freely. The song they were playing was a duet of two men, and the song was Senbonzakura, which is famous for being a vocaloid song. Now, let's say hello to Baccarat, who has returned to YEBISU again this year. I was in a hurry and zoomed in as much as I could before taking a full picture! (laughs) Yes! I think it's a little blurry~? (^^; Among the 8,500 crystal pieces, there is only one red piece of happiness. We received it! Together with Kroger, we are full of happiness! Uho! I calmed my mind and took a picture of the whole picture. Ah, this season has come again♪ Welcome back again this year. Thank you for decorating YEBISU's Christmas. Ahead of the Baccarat lighting on the 12th, a commercial facility on the former site of the Minagoshi Department Store has had its grand opening. This is a DIY store of a rare scale in the city center. Opposite the Tsuta bookstore is a famous Seattle Coffee chain store. A popular outdoor manufacturer's first camping specialty shop and other stylish stores are opening one after another! I wonder if the flow of people will change from now on? The good thing about YEBISU is that it has a downtown atmosphere, and although it has been said to be stylish recently, it is not too sophisticated and has a human touch. This warm Baccarat light is lit in the town every year. It doesn't have to be chosen as a place to live, so I would be happy if it could be moderately livened up♪ U^ェ^UWell, even so, Baccarat is huge compared to the people around him! (lol) Baccarat was last seen with Cloca in 2016. Every year, the number of parts increased and it became more flashy, and it ended up looking like this. After that, it went back to its original form (?) and returned to its current shape. Let's look up together again this year. U^ェ^UCurrently participating in the Popular Blog Ranking. Everyone's support is encouraging♪I read it again today! Thank you for clicking once a day! U^ェ^U↓ ↓ ↓Oh no, is it going to rain again? ``Fluffy''♪**********************************************************************************************

댓글목록 0

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

댓글쓰기

적용하기
자동등록방지 숫자를 순서대로 입력하세요.