게시판

Yesterday and Today February 11: Daily Life

익명
2024.10.21 20:33 2 0

본문

Because I was expecting it to snow and be freezing cold

I decided on nabeyaki udon the day before! I also bought frozen Sanuki udon for the first time in a while.

I've been slowly tidying up, or rather arranging,

putting things where they belong.

I keep all my accessories together, but I found Mariko's silver necklace in a small box in another place!

I put aluminum foil in a bowl that can withstand boiling water, put my accessories on it, and put about a spoonful of baking soda.

I poured boiling water on top of it,

and opened the door to the sideboard that was closed.

When I was just married, my neighbor invited me to attend a pottery class in a facility run by the ward.

It was a laid-back class where the pottery teacher was sick and a veteran student was filling in for the teacher.

But since we were living with our parents from the beginning, we didn't feel like using the shiny bowls, so they ended up being put away for 34 years. The wife of the pharmacy where I worked before getting married gave me this bowl as a wedding gift. However, we lived with our parents from the beginning, so we didn't feel like using the shiny bowl just for the two of us, and it ended up being put away for 34 years.

It's finally seeing the light of day and going to the loving couple. I'm glad.

The forecast was for snow, but it was rain here all night, but it fell in the middle of the night.

When I looked outside around 3am, it had turned into rain.

We decided to go for a leisurely walk after it got light,

and we decided to eat dinner before that.

We left the house at 7:10.

There was snow piled up, but it wasn't frozen, it was like sorbet.

We took our time walking carefully.

At the shrine, Chobi was there, and we waved good morning! At the shrine, Chobi was there, and we waved good morning! But when we finished praying, he was gone. I'm just happy to have met him.

Today, I opened the door that had never been opened before.

I found a lot of unused items, such as Fukagawa Seiji ware that my mother gave me and Baccarat glasses that I received as a gift, but none of them are to my taste at the moment. What should I do now? I was excited and looking forward to the men's half-pipe snowboarding event. My husband left the room as soon as the first round was over. It was around 11 o'clock. I was planning to make nabeyaki udon for my husband for lunch today, but he came back with ramen instead. I wonder if he made it himself because I was engrossed in watching TV. Hirano Ayumu was amazing! I was very impressed. All the other athletes were also amazing. I'm glad no one was injured. I had lunch after watching Hirano's gold medal. I thought I'd take a break, but I felt like making it again. Yesterday's lunch.

댓글목록 0

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

댓글쓰기

적용하기
자동등록방지 숫자를 순서대로 입력하세요.