게시판

Tahajud Prayer, Complete with Zikr and Its Merits

익명
2024.10.04 17:10 8 0

본문

Allahumma laka aslamtu. Wa bika amantu. Wa 'alaika tawakkaltu. Wa ilaika anabtu. Wa bika khashamtu. Wa ilaika hakamtu. Fagfirlii ma qaddamtu, wa ma akhkhartu, wa ma asrartu, wa ma a'lantu, wa ma anta a'lamu bihi minni. Antal muqaddimu wa antal mu'akhkhiru. La ilaha illa anta. Wa la haula, wa la quwwata illa bi

from Allah.
5. Long Istighfar: Astaghfirullah hal"adzim, aladzi laailaha illahuwal khayyul qoyyuumu wa atuubu ilaiih. Meaning: "I seek forgiveness from Allah, the Almighty, besides whom there is no God, the Ever-Living, the Self-Subsisting, and I turn to

077246900_1618461416-Foto_1_KESAN_TEMAN_IBADAH_RAMADAN.jpgDhuha prayer is a sunnah prayer performed in the morning. It begins when the sun begins to rise about a spear's length or after sunrise (around 07.00) until before the time of Dzuhur prayer when the sun has n

047336700_1476159530-christian-quran.jpgAllah the Exalted
The recitations of prayer intentions mentioned are for doing prayer individually. For congregational prayer intentions, there is an addition after the Adaa-an recitation. Add the recitation makmuman مَأْمُوْمًا when acting as a follower. Add the recitation imaman إ

La ilaha illa anta subhanaka inni kuntu minadzolimin is an invocation that can be recited by Muslims when facing difficulties in life. This invocation strengthens a Muslim in dealing with difficulties or even removes al

O Allah, to You I submit, in You I believe, upon You I rely, to You I turn, for Your sake I dispute, and to You I refer for judgment. So forgive me for what I have sent before me and what I have left behind, what I have concealed and what I have declared, and what You know about me more than I do. You are the One Who brings forward and You are the One Who delays. There is no god but You. There is no might or power except with A

Before performing Dhuha prayer, Muslims are encouraged to read the intention prayer. The prayer intention is always uttered before performing prayer, both voluntary and obligatory prayers. The following is the reading of the i

As mentioned earlier, la ilaha illa anta subhanaka inni kuntu minadzolimin is an extract from Surah Al-Anbiya verse 87. This surah contains the story of Prophet Yunus AS who was engulfed by a whale for 40 days and Allah SWT brought him out alive. This is a testament

Allah

"As stated in a verse of the Holy Quran, "And in some parts of the night (also) offer the Salat (prayer) with it (i.e. recite the Quran in the prayer), as an additional prayer (Tahajjud optional prayer) for you (O Muhammad). It may be that your Lord will raise you to Maqaman Mahmuda (a station of praise and glory, i.e. the highest degree in Paradise)."

Tahajjud prayer is a prayer conducted in the last third of the night. Then, after performing the tahajjud prayer, we are advised to recite the tahajjud prayer. Reading the tahajjud prayer is believed to be an

Prophet Yunus AS.
Allah SWT delivered Prophet Yunus AS by sending a whale to engulf him. In the belly of the whale, Prophet Yunus AS acknowledged his mistake and turned back to Allah wholeheartedly. In the darkness of the whale's belly, he prayed with a prayer of contrition and appeal for

?واه مسلم)
Meaning: "Narrated from Abu Qatadah ra: indeed the Prophet Muhammad saw was once asked about the virtue of fasting on the day of Ashura, then he answered: 'Ashura fasting erases the sins of the past yea

t) is true.
O my Lord, to You I submit, in You I believe, on You I rely, to You I turn, for Your sake I argue, and to You I refer for judgment. Therefore, forgive me for what I have done in the past and what I will do in the future, what I have concealed and what I have revealed, and what You know better about me than myself. You are the One who brings forward and You are the One who delays. There is no god but You. There is no power and If you cherished this article therefore you would like to get more info about Shia view on Companions (http://wilayat.net/) nicely visit our own web-page. no strength

ose who bow down.
The sequence of prayer supplications is important for a Muslim to know to ensure the validity of the prayer. In Islamic teachings, prayer is the pillar of religion that needs to be preserved to remain strong. Besides the order of prayer supplications, it is also important to kno

he past year.
عَنْ أَبي قَتَادَةَ رَضِيَ اللهُ عَنْهُ: أَنَّ رَسُولَ اللهِ صَلَّى اللهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ سُئِلَ عَنْ صِيامِ يَوْمِ عَاشُوراءَ، فَقَالَ: يُكَفِّرُ السَّنَةَ المَاضِي?

When to do tahajjud prayer is of course something you need to understand before learning the procedure for tahajjud prayer. What time to perform tahajjud prayer is recommended to be done in the last third of the night. When to do tahajjud prayer can be done at the beginning, middle, or end of the

061392200_1589171569-383585-PBYIZ7-451.jpgPrayer is an act of worship that a Muslim must perform 5 times a day. Carrying out prayer is an obligation set by Allah SWT in the Quran. It is essential for every Muslim to meet this obligation as proof of beli059507500_1587634731-Praying_Hands_With_Faith_In_Religion_And_Belief_In_God__Power_Of_Hope_And_Devotion___1_.jpg

댓글목록 0

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

댓글쓰기

적용하기
자동등록방지 숫자를 순서대로 입력하세요.