게시판

Is it allowed observe fasting on the 1st of Muharram or Suro 1st, What…

익명
2024.10.03 23:45 9 0

본문

064790800_1620619406-muslim-men-praying-tashahhud-posture.jpgits own benefits.
"It's possible that the Prophet saw was only made aware about the merit of Muharram exceeding Shaban in the later days of his life, or perhaps the Prophet saw already knew about it but couldn't increase fasting in the month of Muharram due to several impediments, such as illness, travel, and the lik

Procedure

Illustration of Prayer, Worship (Photo created by rawpixel.com on freepik)

Before doing this sunnah worship, Muslims can first understand the procedure for Dhuha prayer. The procedure is as follow

In conclusion, Prophet Yunus's prayer contains very significant and relevant wisdom in a Muslim's life. Through this prayer, Muslims can learn about the significance of patience, acknowledging mistakes, seeking forgiveness from Allah, and practicing obedience to Him. May you take wisdom from Prophet Yunus's story and implement it in your daily

The wisdom that can be gained from Prophet Yunus's prayer is the importance of sincere repentance and recognizing one's mistakes. Prophet Yunus offers an example that no sin is too large to be forgiven by Allah SWT, as long as you genuinely repent and come back t

Dhikr is also a practice that was greatly beloved by the Prophet SAW. He never missed doing dhikr every day, making it one of the sunnahs for Muslims. Emulating the Prophet's practices is highly encouraged in

Allah's forgiveness. Prophet Yunus's prayer also embodies the meaning of Allah SWT's forgiveness. When Prophet Yunus was submerged in the ocean, Allah SWT pardoned him after he asked for forgiveness with his supplication. This instructs Muslims to always be God-fearing and ask for forgiveness from Alla

In this way, a Muslim can obtain the maximum benefits from the act of dhikr. The following is the meaning of hasbunallah wanikmal wakil nikmal maula wanikman nasir in Arabic compiled from various sources, Monday (18/9/

?ۤلِّيْنَ
Arabic Transliteration: Bismillahir rahmaa nirrahiim. Alhamdu lilla hi rabbil 'alamin. Ar rahmaanirrahiim. Maaliki yaumiddiin. Iyyaaka na'budu wa iyyaaka nasta'iin. Ihdinash shirraatal musthaqiim. Shiraathal ladziina an'amta 'alaihim ghairil maghduubi

068310500_1610683254-muslim-woman-pray-with-beads-read-quran_73740-667__4_.jpgBoth of these dhikr recitations can be performed as a form of piety to Allah SWT. By reciting hasbunallah wanikmal wakil nikmal maula wanikman nasir, a Muslim submits to Allah and seeks protection only fro

l muslimiin.

Meaning: "Allah is the Greatest, His greatness is perfect. All praise belongs to Allah, praise that is abundant. And glory be to Allah in the morning and evening. I have turned my face to the One who created the heavens and the earth, with full sincerity and submission, and I am not among those who associate partners with Allah. If you have virtually any issues with regards to wherever along with the way to work with Saleh's Islamic perspective, you can e mail us from the webpage. Indeed, my prayer, my worship, my life, and my death are all for Allah, the Lord of all worlds. He has no partner, and with that I am commanded, an

n Based on a hadith narrated by Hakim and Thabrani, Rasulullah SAW said, "O son of Adam, do not be lazy in doing four units at the beginning of the day (Dhuha prayer), certainly I will meet your needs at the end of the day

of the past year.
"The fast of Arafah removes the sins of the past year and the next year." He was also asked about the virtue of the Ashura fast? He replied, "The Ashura fast removes the sins of the preceding y

in fasting month.
"The most meritorious prayer after the obligatory prayers is the prayer in the last third of the night, and the most excellent fast after the fast of Ramadan is fasting in the month of Muhar

085622900_1586415856-photo-of-a-person-kneeling-in-front-of-book-2608353__1_.jpgThe prayer of Prophet Yunus is a prayer that can be uttered by Muslims when experiencing hardships and trials in life. Prophet Yunus's prayer is the supplication uttered by Prophet Yunus AS when trapped in the belly of a whale. In that dire circumstance, Prophet Yunus AS remained optimistic and trusted that Allah SWT is the greatest savior. He then uttered a prayer taken from a part of verse 87 of Surah Al A

There are various dates in the month of Muharram that are recommended for performing voluntary fasting with numerous virtues. So, is it acceptable to observe voluntary fasting on the 1st of Muhar

for all Muslims.
In performing prayers, there are procedures that should be implemented by Muslims, namely intention, movements, and recitations. By reciting the prayer from beginning to end, the prayer is in accordance

لِحِيْنَ
Allâhumma innad dlahâ'a dlahâ'uka, wal bahâ'a bahâ'uka, wal jamâla jamâluka, wal quwwata quwwatuka, wal qudrata qudratuka, wal ishmata ishmatuka. Allâhuma in kâna rizqî fis samâ'i fa anzilhu, wa inkâna fil ardhi fa akhrijhu, wa inkâna mu'siran (mu'assaran) fa yassirhu, wa in kâna harâman fa thahhirhu, wa inkâna ba'îdan fa qarribhu, bi haqqi dlahâ'ika wa bahâ'ika wa jamâlika wa quwwatika wa qudratika, âtinî mâ ata

021435300_1658997499-27301720_7293572.jpgProphet Yunus's prayer is one of the famous supplications in Islam. This supplication is related to the story of Prophet Yunus as recounted in the Quran. The prayer of Prophet Yunus becomes a symbol of courage and submission to

댓글목록 0

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

댓글쓰기

적용하기
자동등록방지 숫자를 순서대로 입력하세요.