게시판

Prayer for the Commencement and End of the Muslim New Year 1 Muharram,…

익명
2024.10.04 05:59 8 0

본문

Prophet Yunus's perseverance and submission in fulfilling Allah's commands can also serve as a role model for Muslims in dealing with life's trials and executing the tasks we carry. Prophet Yunus's supplication acts as a reminder for Muslims that nothing is more important than taking refuge with Allah SWT and maintaining our connection wit

Prophet Yunus's prayer is among the strongly encouraged prayers in Islam. The wisdom from this supplication has a positive effect on a Muslim's life. Below are the wisdoms from Prophet Yunus AS's Supplic

061392200_1589171569-383585-PBYIZ7-451.jpgin any condition.
When a Muslim passes away not in a state of husnul khotimah, it is because they themselves chose it. As stated by Imam Suyuthi in Syarh As Shudur that the reason of someone becoming khusnul khotimah (dying in a disgraced state) is like disregarding prayer matters, drinking khamr, rebelling against parents,

Worshippers pray during Friday prayer at Istiqlal Mosque, Jakarta, Friday (11/2/2022). Amid the surge in Covid-19 cases in DKI, Istiqlal Mosque restricts the number of worshippers to a maximum of 50 percent and the operational hours for visitors t

In that situation, Prophet Yunus pleaded for forgiveness and turned in repentance to Allah SWT. This prayer of Prophet Yunus is famous for the statement "There is no god but You, Glory be to You. Indeed, I have been of the wrongdoers". This supplication shows Prophet Yunus's profound remorse and submission. Allah SWT then responded to Prophet Yunus's prayer and released him from the stomach of the

huhr and Asr

In general, the first method to combine Dhuhr prayer at Asr time is by reciting the intention for jamak takhir prayer. The recitation of the intention for jamak takhir Dhuhr and

the later prayer.
It's important to understand that not every prayer can be combined, only Dhuhr, Asr, Maghrib, and Isha prayers can be combined. Even then, the combination of two prayers in one time can only be done with the provision of Dhuhr and Asr or Maghrib and Isha. In other words, you can't

l Qarib al-Mujib,
"As for (the condition of) jamak ta'khir, it is obligatory to make the intention of jamak at the time of the first prayer. It is permissible to delay this jamak intention as long as there is still time left from the first prayer time where if the prayer is started at that time, it becomes an ada' prayer (not qadha'). It is not obligatory in this jamak ta'khir to perform the prayer in order, nor is it obligatory to perform muwalah and the intention of jamak according to the va

Teaching patience. Through Prophet Yunus's story, this supplication also teaches Muslims about the importance of patience and steadfastness in dealing with life's trials. Patience is among the traits that is highly beloved by Alla

Allah's forgiveness. Prophet Yunus's prayer also contains the meaning of Allah SWT's forgiveness. When Prophet Yunus was submerged in the ocean, Allah SWT pardoned him after he asked for forgiveness with his prayer. This instructs Muslims to always be God-fearing and seek forgiveness from Alla

for Allah Ta'ala.
In jamak takhir prayer, there is no obligation or provision on which prayer should be performed first. Because in jamak takhir, the prayer is not required to be done in order as required in jamak taqdim, so a person who does jamak takhir prayer is free to choose between performing the first prayer first o

yâ karîm.

Meaning: "My Lord, I ask forgiveness for my actions this year that You forbade-while I have not yet repented, my actions that You overlooked due to Your generosity-while You are capable of punishing me, and (sinful) actions that You ordered me to repent from-while I engaged in them, which means disobeying You. My Lord, I hope You accept my actions that You are pleased with this year and my actions that are promised Your reward. Do not make me lose ho

e recitation:
اَللّٰهُمَّ أَنْتَ الأَبَدِيُّ القَدِيمُ الأَوَّلُ وَعَلَى فَضْلِكَ العَظِيْمِ وَكَرِيْمِ جُوْدِكَ المُعَوَّلُ، وَهٰذَا عَامٌ جَدِيْدٌ قَدْ أَقْبَلَ، أَسْأَلُكَ العِصْمَةَ فِيْهِ مِنَ الشَّيْطَانِ وَأَوْلِيَائِهِ، وَالعَوْنَ عَلَى هٰذِهِ النَّفْسِ الأَمَّارَةِ بِالسُّوْءِ، وَالاِشْتِغَالَ بِمَا يُقَرِّبُنِيْ إِلَيْكَ زُلْفَى يَا ذَا الجَلَالِ

he month of Suro.
Like being stricter in maintaining and purifying the heart, mind, and guarding the five senses from negative things. When performing this practice on the night of 1 Suro, one must pray for safety to God to be protected from disaste

In conclusion, Prophet Yunus's supplication holds very significant and relevant wisdom in a Muslim's life. Through this prayer, Muslims can learn about the importance of patience, acknowledging errors, asking for forgiveness from Allah, and practicing submission to Him. Hopefully you can take wisdom from Prophet Yunus's story and apply it in your daily

043485600_1696233711-imad-alassiry-o9okmKW4MMI-unsplash.jpgIf you liked this short article and you would certainly like to receive even more facts pertaining to Islamic leadership kindly visit the web site.

댓글목록 0

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

댓글쓰기

적용하기
자동등록방지 숫자를 순서대로 입력하세요.